Haze

HAZE

You say I am your sunshine but you frown your face and sweat so much when I decide to shine my light. 

You say I am rain on a hot afternoon but you hide from me when I pour out myself on you. 

You say I am the stars on a dark night but you rather stay indoors at night when I illuminate. 

You say I am your lightening but when I spread my light across the sky and express how happy I am with my thunder you close your ears. 

You say I am your flower but when I sprout and bloom you pluck me from my stalk. 

You say I am your cool evening wind but when I  blow through your body you cover up yourself with a sweater. 

You say I am your fire but when I go ablaze and light up the place you extinguish me. 

You say I am your everything but I rather be nothing to you. 
I will be a light to the sky, a flower to the fields, a wind to the seashores, a fire to the woods, a lightning to the thunder and sunlight after the rains have washed away your words from my ears. 






Comments

  1. No, your the air that I breath.. The raising sunlight.. The blue horizon.. You are hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really deep...It touched me deep down

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts