Letters with unknown Destinations

Dear Mr Right,
         I have sat down so many times and wondered when you will pop up.
I have prayed, imagined and thought about you non-stop. There are times when I would just sit and watch the sky and just hope maybe just maybe I could wish upon a shooting star and voila you will magically appear but that never works.
I used to be in a haste for your arrival into my life but tonight it struck me, then I decided to pick up my pen to write to you.
I asked myself why the delay?
Why do I have to keep looking for you in every person I meet but only to find a little fragment of you,
I wish I could take this tiny little fragment from each person and create you.. but I am no sculptor not to even talk of being a creator of a living being, I'm just a writer that puts down her wishful thoughts on a paper.
Tonight  is a cold one, not so quite as the water from the tank is constantly flowing through the pipe to my room and making that noise I hear, I lie in bed and thoughts of you creep in again so I decide to write this to you, I have finally decided not to bother or keep checking on when you arrive, I have come to a realization that the rough path and failed experiences I have had is only a screen of truth to help me have a proper picture of what you wouldn't be like.
I know you wouldn't be perfect, neither am I but I know you will be an imperfect fit for my imperfect self. Imagine the both of us; two imperfect people striving for perfection.
Just take your time, grow up get to the point in life you want, be the man I pray you turn out to be, we are in no hurry right??
But just promise me you don't take too long before I lose the last strand of hope of your existence.
I'm learning how to be a Proverbs 31 woman has been my goal, I'm learning how to have this deeply rooted relationship with God because he is the sole purpose of my existence, and I get to learn super cool stuff from him, you know he is love right?  so he will teach me how to love you when you finally emerge, who else to teach me the act of love if not the author of love himself.
Finally, don't forget to constantly pray for me too and always seek God in everything.
Hoping to hear from you whenever you are ready to reply.
     
Love,
Mrs Right

Comments

  1. Hahahaha. This girl, you can hold someone breathe up. Just want you to know that there is no Mr. Right anywhere, what exist is a man you will choose to spend the rest of your life with helping him to live right with you. Waiting for Mr. Right is like waiting for a perfect man, which does not exist. When you have found a man who knows God and fears him, then you can approximate him to a Mr. Right. With time both of you will become Mr and Mrs Right as the author of Love teaches how to love one another.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi hope u read the part that said he is imperfect... Maybe there's no MR right o. But the person that checks most of my boxed is my own Mr Right.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts