Stitched to perfection

      Stitched to Perfection


 I had always wanted to learn how to sew, something about how a well-tailored cloth is gotten from pieces and yards of fabrics fascinated me, I tried learning sometime in my uni days but I basically ended up being a theoretical tailor, I knew verbally how it was done but didn't know how to put it into practice.
Earlier in March this year I decided to give it a try again, but this time I was determined to learn it not just for the knowledge but for the working principles of my hands and legs as the follow the motion of the machine.

Voila! it hit me, I mend clothes now but God mends broken hearts. As I pondered on these words I began to smile, now my fascinations of putting pieces of fabrics together grew into a wider understanding of God's tailoring skills. if I wanted to learn this skill I needed to learn it from the master tailor himself.
Just like the fabrics are kept on the table and the measurements are marked, cut out and finally stitched together to create beautiful clothes. So does God places our hearts on his table and careful trims out the shattered parts, he takes the measurements of how much our hearts can carry and he perfectly stitches it up to perfection.
He makes our heart whole and new again.
If only we let God do the mending of our worn out and broken fabric hearts then we will have a perfectly stitched heart.

Give your shattered heart to the master tailor, he has got your perfect measurements you don't need to scroll on Instagram for hours looking through Bella Naija or Asobi Bella  to find the right style for him to recreate, he has all that figured out all you need do is go to the tailors shop and drop your heart   and return in a few seconds and pick up your well-tailored heart.
Imagine looking all sharp in your outfit with a perfectly stitched heart attached to the inside, I bet you will look way more beautiful than the girl or guy in the magazine.

The master tailor request for the fabrics of your shattered heart, let him do the stitches, will you?

"He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds".

Psalms 147:3 KJV


Comments

  1. Bee I love this, very inspiring keep it up bravo, God bless you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts