SuperWoman

S U P E R W O M A N
This is a Story of a blessed child,
Abu-undiyaundeye Grace Awhobiwom.
Let me breakdown my name
"Abunimeye" the long version of  "Abu" it means I ran a race and I didn't lose.
"Undiyaundeye" it means independent.
"Grace" I am highly favour. Clothed at the moment with 23 shades of his Amazing Grace.
"UnwaAwhobiwom" this child is greater than wealth and things..
Now when i pronounce my full name *that gets spelt wrongly everywhere i go, this name that is wrongly pronounced almost always* i am saying "I ran a race I didn't lose, I am Victor and independent of the things of this world because I am clothed in different shades of God's Amazing grace I have been set by God to be greater than wealth and things of this world."


I have been through a lot but i'm here now, i can't understand how i got here but o well i make good use of the time i have...
Na so so love i dey see o, nobody love me like u do.(Ps.103:11)
Na u d make me d laugh
baba o, i call on ur name and u answer me.(Jer.29:12)
You love me so much you adopted me into your family.(John.1:12)
You put purple clothing on me and crowned me a royal priesthood. (1pet. 2:9)
You have blessed me beyond words can say.(Gen.12:13)
You anoint my head with your oil not just in the presence of my friends but my enemies as well.(ps.23:5)
You have favoured me before Kings and princes.(Es.8:5)
You released me from the snares of the darkness and grip of sins and made me your redeemed and beloved.(Ps.106:10)
You have set me on high as a light on a hill top.(Matt5:14)
You have added taste to my life and called me Salt of the earth.(Matt5:13)
You conquered my fears and put in me the spirit of power and love and of a sound mind.(1Tim.1:7)
You have always been with me and calmed all my storms.( Luke.8:24)
You have leveled my mountains and created rivers in the deserts for me. (Is.45:2,Is.43:19)
You have  fill my life with good things, so that i stay young and strong like an eagle.
(Ps.103:5)


 The past 23years have been amazing, i now understand that when you hit rock bottom there's only one way to go and that's up, and that has been my story.
At different stages of my life when asked what i wanted to be in future i either said a lawyer or a doctor, but i turned out to have a B.eng in electrical/electronics engineering, here i am now and  if  asked "what do you want to be in future? "
I will reply "I want to be superwoman."
A woman who will conquer all odds just to accomplish her goals.
A woman who is always ready to be called on to help others.
 A woman with the  ability to naturally defy and operate independently of gravity  of obstacles and propel herself through the them.
A woman with ability to see through every bad situation and reach for the silver lining.
A woman with the ability to emit love and care for people around her.
 A woman who Can listen and put into practice Gods instruction.
A woman with  ability to visualise and is on a mission to make this vision a reality.
And above all a woman who fears God.

I am grateful and forever thankful Lord.
H A P P Y 23rd B I R T H D A Y  T O ME



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts