#frustrated

   
 

      It is OK to break down and shed a few tears when stuff do not go as you expect.
 Ever had a day so rough that event after event just leaves you completely broken down? I repeat it's OK to cry and feel down, get upset but just know when to stop.
So many bible examples to use on this issue but today I will like to use myself.
       Today was somewhat a twist, I was to be in portharcourt by 11:30am for an interview, firstly my supposed 5am alarm didn't wake me up can't explain why, so I scribbled out of bed by 5:50am took a bath and hurried to AKTC park. I was going to miss CDS clearance today for this interview, that was the least of my worries I had bigger things to worry about like why  I was called to do another interview after I had completed all the stages of interviews and it was just a "congratulations you go the job" mail I was waiting for. So I start the journey later than suppose and we get to Portharcourt at almost 10:31AM and we are faced with traffic jam that i need to get out of so I don't go late; more things to worry about yea? But to my utmost surprise I am not even worried about anything at least I didn't even sob compared to the cry baby mood I was in two nights ago. Thankfully I get to the place before time only to hear yet another  shocker "we aren't aware of the interview , let's contact Lagos office to find out". I should be really pissed and confused right now but surprisingly I am not and all that comes to my mind is "God is in control". After few minutes of waiting for my " issue" to be resolved I get a call from HQ saying "we are sorry for all the stress bla bla bla..." So I came all the way spent 3-4hours on the road, missed my clearance only to spend less than an hour in Portharcourt just to get a call ??? O well, I smiled, said Thank you and headed out and back to the park. Thankfully the call wasn't all sad news.
 Where am I driving today's message to?
       God is at work in every detail of our lives. Nothing escapes His attention, and our circumstances are never happenstance. He threads grace through every single strand and seams each element together with His redemption. Nothing in our lives is wasted. In God’s economy, every detail has value and purpose. A seemingly random event that takes place today will one day serve a grander purpose. It’s when we look back at our lives that we note how God used a difficult season to create beauty in our lives later.
 I sit here on the bus headed back to Uyo and I  just want to encourage someone in a fix and frustrated, rather than get angry and loose it. Can you just bask in the fact that the supreme God creator of  everything on earth and in heaven has  knowledge of everything that happens to you and just maybe he has assigned you this mountain to show others it can be moved.

• Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or tremble in dread before them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not fail you or abandon you.” It is the Lord who goes before you; He will be with you. He will not fail you or abandon you. Do not fear or be dismayed.”
DEUTERONOMY 31:6‭, ‬8 AMP

Comments

  1. I was in somewhat similar position last friday, I had to quit my PPA, I had no plan, my boss was a tyrant, i couldn't take it anymore so i just quit. Even my dad thought it was reckless of me to make such a decision. Imagine facing such predicament, with no one really understanding your rational. The whole weekend was very slow and frustrating, but one thing remained sure, my resolve. I never questioned it, had no iota of regret. I didn't achieve that by my might. It was only in Jesus I found encouragement, he was the only friend who listened and understood me. With him, you could feel whatever you felt the way you felt it, never have to force some cheer into your voice to makebelieve you are fine. He is just the perfect listener.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeremiah 29:11
    For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
    Beautiful write-up as always 👏👏
    More, more, more...and I don't mean frustrating days 😉

    ReplyDelete
  3. All you guys being all deep and being bible scholars and I'm just here like..... One thing is sure though, God holds our every moment in the palm of his hands.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts